T-Shirts, Sponsorships and Bling Bling: How the Extremely Innovative IWearYourShirt.com Continues to Evolve
Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: A very special interview with the creator of IWearYourShirt.com’s Jason Sadler. So much to cover. We discuss how Jason is nabbing sponsors like hot cakes, his big plans for 2012, advice for personalitypreneurs and mediapreneurs, oh so much more.
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ‘em out.
Audio Only Player
More About Jason Sadler:
Jason Sadler has been wearing shirts for a living since 2009, when he created I Wear Your Shirt. Now his shirt empire has expanded to five shirt-wearers, tens of thousands of hours of content created, amazing sponsorships from companies such as Starbucks, Jockey, Pizza Hut and more. Make sure to follow Jason on Twitter @iwearyourshirt.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
OK, imagine this scenario. It is holiday time. The family is in the house. Uncle Roofus is wearing that awful Cosby-like sweater again. Aunt Elaine has already drank 8 glasses of wine and is doing that darn dance. You gotta escape and you want to go to your computer and just get away. But, the only computer they have at cousin Mildred’s house is that old crappy one with the original Oregon Trail game. What do you do? The solution is simple: Use GoToMyPC to access your computer from anywhere…your home, the in-laws, even an airport! Anywhere with Internet access. Get a FREE 30 day trial of GoToMyPC right now before the holiday break! Visit GoToMyPC.com, click the Try It Free button and use promo code RISE. Holla!
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Tips & advice to grow your audience & generate big revenue through your own online products & programs
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including RISE episodes, training and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #255: From Idea to Business: How Joshua Sprague and France Morissette Turned a Love of Natural Food into a Booming Biz
- RISE #254: Celebrity Trainer Valerie Waters on Landing Amazing Clients, Becoming a PR Magnet and Creating Badass Products
- RISE #253: Thoughts on Building a Passionate Fan Base, Monetizing Your Talent, and Much More
- RISE #252: From Pilates Instructor to Pilates Celebrity, Thought Leader and Entrepreneur: An Interview with ThePilatesBiz’s Gina Axelson
- RISE #251: BlogcastFM’s Srinivas Rao on How He Landed His First Major Sponsor For His Show and Much More
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
Create Awesome Online Courses
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).