From Pilates Instructor to Pilates Celebrity, Thought Leader and Entrepreneur: An Interview with ThePilatesBiz’s Gina Axelson
Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Show For Mediapreneurs: An interview with rockin’ entrepreneur, Gina Axelson, who shares her story of how she went from an overworked pilates instructor to a rocking personalitypreneur with her brand, The Pilates Biz.
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ‘em out.
Audio Only Player
More About Gina:
Gina Axelson is certified pilates instructor and studio owner. ThePilatesBiz.com was created as a resource for other pilates instructors, providing pilates business advice and proven methods for being a success in the pilates industry. You can find out more about Gina on her website, check out the cool product she created, Profit With Pilates, and check out the community she created on Facebook.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
This episode of The Rise To The Top is sponsored by our good friends GoToMeeting by Citrix, now with HD Faces. Now most of you know GoToMeeting by Citrix is the easiest way to have an online meeting. But have you tried HD Faces where you can actually SEE the other folks in your meeting? Why? Well for one thing, body language. There is a big difference between what you hear and what you see, and now you can see it all. Especially awesome if you are managing a virtual team. I know a bunch of RISE nation has been using it since I started mentioning it on the show and I’ve heard nothing but good things. Wanna try it free? Head to GoToMeeting.com. Click the “Try it Free” button and enter the promo code RISE, for 30 days on me.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Tips & advice to grow your audience & generate big revenue through your own online products & programs
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including RISE episodes, training and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #251: BlogcastFM’s Srinivas Rao on How He Landed His First Major Sponsor For His Show and Much More
- RISE #250: Want 22,000 Subscribers and an Awesome Business Model for Your Blog? Mediapreneur Jonathan Mead Shares How He Did It
- RISE #249: Creator of Nerd Fitness Steve Kamb on Building a Successful Blog, His Biggest Mistake and Much More
- RISE #248: Is It Better to Create Video or Audio Shows? The Podcast Answer Man, Cliff Ravenscraft, Chimes In
- RISE #247: Steal These Ideas: How Diamond Candles Went From 0-40,000 Facebook Fans in 8 Months
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
Create Awesome Online Courses
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).