Celebrity Trainer Valerie Waters on Landing Amazing Clients, Becoming a PR Magnet and Creating Badass Products
Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Celebrity trainer Valerie Waters is in the house to talk landing amazing clients, becoming a PR magnet, creating badass products, and much more.
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ‘em out.
Audio Only Player
More About Valerie:
Valerie Waters is “Hollywood’s Hot Trainer,” says US Weekly Magazine. Seventeen years experience getting celebrities ready for important movie roles, events, magazine layouts and awards ceremonies has established Valerie as the premier personal trainer in Los Angeles – one who can produce the results, and fast.
Featured in top publications ranging from Glamour, Vanity Fair and In Style, to Fitness, Self and People, Valerie is the first person called by Hollywood’s elite when they need to either get in shape or stay that way. They call Valerie, because Valerie is the ultimate fitness problem solver. She has won the reputation for a quick turn-around, and a trademark look that is more tone and trim than bulk and build.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
Ah, the holidays. You’ve got days off to spend time at home, travel or be with family. Problem is a pile of work is waiting when you get back! To help you stay on top of work AND enjoy the holidays, the solution is simple: Use GoToMyPC to access your computer from anywhere – your home, the in-laws, even an airport! Anywhere with Internet access. Get a FREE 30 day trial of GoToMyPC right now before the holiday break! Visit GoToMyPC.com, click the Try It Free button, and use promo code RISE.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Extra commentary on The Rise To The Top episodes, tips and more to help you have success.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including episodes and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #253: Thoughts on Building a Passionate Fan Base, Monetizing Your Talent, and Much More
- RISE #252: From Pilates Instructor to Pilates Celebrity, Thought Leader and Entrepreneur: An Interview with ThePilatesBiz’s Gina Axelson
- RISE #251: BlogcastFM’s Srinivas Rao on How He Landed His First Major Sponsor For His Show and Much More
- RISE #250: Want 22,000 Subscribers and an Awesome Business Model for Your Blog? Mediapreneur Jonathan Mead Shares How He Did It
- RISE #249: Creator of Nerd Fitness Steve Kamb on Building a Successful Blog, His Biggest Mistake and Much More
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
STRTTTL Home Ad_011213
T5 Banner ad square_022013
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).