Want to Stick Out from the Pack? Internet Legend Yanik Silver Shares His Secrets of Differentiating by Astonishing
Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: So, one of the big questions I always here over and over again is “How do I stick out?”. Meaning, how can my brand/blog/show/product stick out from everyone else out there? I tracked down the man, myth, legend who has done exactly that (in a very crowded space), Yanik Silver, and today on the show he is giving us all kinds of actionable advice on how we can all differentiate by astonishing – based on his experience and not fluffy theory. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ‘em out.
Audio Only Player
Share This Episode:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC and Underground 8:
The other day Marcie made me go to the mall with her and I was stuck while she was trying on clothes. You know the drill. So, when she was changing. I whipped out my iPhone and worked on show notes for The Rise To The Top on GoToMyPC – because I could access all my files. And that is super cool. Now you can access your “main” computer from all your devices, iPad, iPhone, etc. Doesn’t matter if you have a Mac or PC. Want to try it for free for 45 days? Sweet. Here is what you need to do: Visit GoToMyPC.com. Click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE. Then download the free app to your iPad or iPhone. Boom!
Cool event alert! Nay, awesome event alert. OK, here is the deal. Yanik Silver is known for putting on amazing events that are full of useful Internet marketing info and a lot of fun. I will definitely be at Underground 8 on March 1st-3rd in Washington DC, and I’ll buy you breakfast if you come on out. This is a conference like none other and really falls into the mantra of The Rise To The Top, which is learning from people who walk the walk and talk the talk…not the people you see at every conference. Lots of peeps are going to be there you probably know from the show, like Lewis Howes, Marie Forleo, and Brian Moran to name just a few. Head over to my special link LetsHangOutAtUnderground.com and nab your ticket (and I’ll buy you breakfast there!).
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Extra commentary on The Rise To The Top episodes, tips and more to help you have success.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including episodes and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #271: From No-Brainer Pricing to Keeping Members Happy: What Stu McLaren Has Learned from 32,000 Membership Sites
- RISE #270: The Exact Formula to Create Webinars that Educate AND Sell (Without Being Pushy) with Geoff Ronning
- RISE #269: From 0-$1,200,000 in Sales of Digital Products: Creator Of Get 10,000 Fans Brian Moran Reveals EXACTLY What He Did
- RISE #268: Behind-The-$500,000 Launch: Sean Malarkey Reveals the Secrets, the Technology and Everything Else You Want to Know
- RISE #267: Amazing Case Study: How Rosh Khan Went From $100 to $20,000 a Month in Revenue and Moved to Paradise
STRTTTL Home Ad_011213
T5 Banner ad square_022013
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).