YouTube vs. Wistia and Your Other Big Online Video Questions Answered
You asked for it. You got it.
NOTHING is more powerful and personality-filled in terms of building an audience than creating videos online. Period. Exclamation point. You know this.
But regardless of whatever videos you create (video blogs, interviews, web shows, whatever), I bet you have some questions and especially want to know:
- What are the differences between a premium video host like Wistia vs. putting your videos on YouTube?
- How do you make sure your videos are increasing your subscribers (insider tricks)?
- How do you make awesome videos even on a shoestring budget?
- How do you find your “video voice”?
- What is an easy way to light your videos and make ‘em look super cool without spending an arm and a leg?
- And more.
I tracked down Wistia CEO Chris Savage (awesome guy) to take on your burning questions in today’s interview. I bet you will be surprised by some of his answers (I know I was!). Watch/Listen below and leave some love in the comments section!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ‘em out.
Audio Only Player:
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Extra commentary on The Rise To The Top episodes, tips and more to help you have success.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including episodes and DSG TV)
Share This Episode:
Make Sure to Check Out…
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToWebinar:
GoToWebinar = easiest way to do webinars. PERIOD. This is what we are using for The Talk To The Top. Wanna try it out? Oh doctah, I’ve got something cool just for RISE Nation. Head over to GoToWebinar.com and sign up and enter the promo code “special” to get a 45-day, NO credit card required, free trial.
STRTTTL Home Ad_011213
T5 Banner ad square_022013
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).