Inside The Big Brain and Business Of Chris Brogan
About Today’s Guest, Chris Brogan:
Just to give you a snapshot of the kind of person Chris Brogan is:
In 2009, Chris made the trek to St. Louis to be filmed for my then-local TV show. The Rise To The Top didn’t have a huge audience yet. We didn’t have limos and fancy stuff (still don’t). But, Chris paid his own way and came to St. Louis because he wanted to do the show. That is the kind of guy he is (a great one and one that is helpful to many). Chris has so many things going on that it is unbelievable. Here is a rundown:
- Author: New York Times Best-Selling Author of Trust Agents (with Julien Smith) and also Social Media 101.
- Writer and Blogger: His blog ChrisBrogan.com is constantly in the #5 blogs according to Advertising Age.
- Columnist: Chris writes for Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Entrepreneur: President of Human Business Works, “Entrepreneur In Residence” at Cross Tech Ventures.
- Sought-after Speaker
- …and the list goes on (trust me, there is more).
In this interview, I pick Chris’ brain about his empire, how he makes his decisions, how he gets so many things done, how he deals with failure, why he jumps on certain opportunities, and much more.
Connect With Chris (and tell him you saw him on RISE!):
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By HubSpot:
Today’s Rise To The Top show is sponsored by HubSpot, which helps more than 4,000 small and medium sized businesses generate traffic and leads, and convert them into customers with its inbound marketing software. Discover the value of inbound marketing which is exactly the way I’ve built the audience on The Rise To The Top. Download the 2011 State of Inbound Marketing report absolutely free at bit.ly/stateofinboundmarketing.
Subscribe To RISE:
You can join the 100,000+ RISE enthusiasts and catch new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday morning, featuring conversations with unique guests on TheRiseToTheTop.com, as well as iTunes (video and audio) and now on your television via Roku and Connected TV.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Tips & advice to grow your audience & generate big revenue through your own online products & programs
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including RISE episodes, training and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #176: A Delicious Dose Of Guy Kawasaki: Enchantment, Hockey and George Clooney
- RISE #175: The Rise Of The Oatmeal: Inside Matt Inman’s Comic Empire
- RISE #174: How Carol Roth Became The Queen Of Entrepreneurship
- RISE #173: Seth Godin On The Future Of Books, Bookstores, and Publishing
- Best Of The Rise To The Top: Social Media Examiner’s Michael Stelzner
Random Reminders & News:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
Create Awesome Online Courses
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).