David Siteman Garland Teaches You Smarter, Faster, Cheaper Marketing Strategies
Audio Only Player
Alright. Time for the ole switch-a-roo. As you know, this week is a special week on RISE as my book, Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business, is officially for sale everywhere online and offline TODAY (December 7th).
Normally, as you know, I bring in the most passionate, interesting, and unique entrepreneurs in the world to share their story so we can all learn from them. Someone came up with the idea of me being interviewed on my show to teach lessons from the book, so I decided to go with it for today’s episode.
For today’s RISE episode, the camera is turned on me by Danielle Smith. Danielle is an extremely talented entrepreneur (she will be back on the show to tell HER story in January), former news anchor, web host, and video blogger (Extraordinary Mommy). She has a new company launch in January called Danielle Smith Media – definitely worth keeping an eye on. You can connect with her on Twitter right here.
In this interview, Danielle grills me about lessons in the book that hustling entrepreneurs like you can apply right away. We talk about many things, including:
- A walkthrough of an example of smarter, faster, cheaper marketing with tips on how you can apply the principles.
- How to become a trusted resource online and off.
- The 20/80 rule of online content.
- Details on how The Rise To The Top started and grew to over 100,000 viewers a month in less than two years.
- …and much, much, much more.
As always, would LOVE your comments.
In honor of the book launch officially being today, we have put together some goodies for you right here on the launch week special page. If you nab the book today, you can win all kinds of cool stuff. And of course, you can get it on Amazon right here or at your local bookstore.
Thank you again for supporting the launch. It means a lot. And your business (and you) will be VERY happy that you did it.
This Episode Is Ever-So-Proudly Sponsored By:
Rizzo Tees: Chris Reimer from Rizzo Tees (@rizzotees on Twitter) is THE man when it comes to funny as heck t-shirts. He is also the man behind our fluffy bunny t-shirt. Make sure to check him out and nab some of his great tees on his website.
On The Run Mobil: Head over to On The Run’s website to sign up for the home team and get special deals on things like food and gas right to your email. It has been proven that buying gas at On The Run Mobil is 34949595% more fun because they sponsor RISE.
Abstrakt Marketing: I know that dealing with getting leads for your business is often annoying. One option is to outsource to Abstrakt Marketing. They go out and find you leads and then deliver them on a silver platter for you to close. Check ‘em out.
Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business is on sale TODAY!
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #148: How Laura Roeder Created A Business Model By Helping Small Businesses Become Rockstars
- RISE #147: How Chris Ducker Went From Chained To A Desk To Running His Company Virtually In Less Than 365 Days
- RISE #146: Marketing 3.0: Why Rackspace Hired The Most Influential Tech Blogger In The World, Robert Scoble
- RISE #145: How Shama Kabani Built Her Massive Online Influence Through Social Media
- RISE #144: How Scott Ginsberg Turned Wearing A Name Tag Into A Six Figure Business
Reminders & News:
Subscribing: There are new episodes of RISE every Tuesday and Thursday (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday feature articles, blog posts, and other videos) featuring unique entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and other interesting folks here to help you build your business. You can hear about them first and have them directly delivered to you in a few different ways:
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Extra commentary on The Rise To The Top episodes, tips and more to help you have success.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including episodes and DSG TV)
RSS: You can subscribe via RSS right here.
RISE is mobile friendly (sweet!) and can also be viewed right from the site on your mobile phone or iPad.
Connect With David & Hop Into The Conversation:
Book Update: It’s here! Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business is officially on sale! You can grab a copy on Amazon or at your local bookstore.
STRTTTL Home Ad_011213
T5 Banner ad square_022013
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).