A Delicious Dose Of Guy Kawasaki: Enchantment, Hockey and George Clooney
About Today’s Guest, Guy Kawasaki:
If you have a computer of any kind, it is nearly impossible that you haven’t come across the best-selling author, former chief evangelist at Apple, rec-league-playing, co-founder of Alltop, Guy Kawasaki. Lucky for us, Guy was willing to take a short break from his hockey season to join me on the show today to talk about a wide variety of topics, ranging from writing to George Clooney to his new book, Enchantment (which is fantastic by the way – make sure to pick it up).
Connect With Guy (and tell him you saw him on RISE!):
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By HubSpot:
Today’s Rise To The Top show is sponsored by HubSpot, which helps more than 4,000 small and medium sized businesses generate traffic and leads, and convert them into customers with its inbound marketing software. Discover the value of inbound marketing which is exactly the way I’ve built the audience on The Rise To The Top. Download the 2011 State of Inbound Marketing report absolutely free at bit.ly/stateofinboundmarketing.
Subscribe To RISE:
You can join the 100,000+ RISE enthusiasts and catch new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday morning, featuring conversations with unique guests on TheRiseToTheTop.com, as well as iTunes (video and audio) and now on your television via Roku and Connected TV.
Become a RISE VIP for Free. Enter Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass mediapreneurs like you.
- Tips & advice to grow your audience & generate big revenue through your own online products & programs
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including RISE episodes, training and DSG TV)
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #175: The Rise Of The Oatmeal: Inside Matt Inman’s Comic Empire
- RISE #174: How Carol Roth Became The Queen Of Entrepreneurship
- RISE #173: Seth Godin On The Future Of Books, Bookstores, and Publishing
- Best Of The Rise To The Top: Social Media Examiner’s Michael Stelzner
- Best Of The Rise To The Top: Small Biz Trends’ Anita Campbell
Random Reminders & News:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
Create Awesome Online Courses
GoToMeeting is the simple way to collaborate online – and now it includes HDFaces™ high-definition video conferencing. Click here to try GoToMeeting free. Enter the promo code “RISE” for 45 days free on me (yay!).
Access your Mac or PC from anywhere – even with your iPad®. Click here to try GoToMyPC free. Enter the promo code “RISE” and you will get 45 days on me (double yay!).